Thursday, October 12, 2023

Facebook Monetization and How to get a PayPal for cashout

Are you planning to monetize your social media platforms? No problem but hope you have a verified PayPal account.

Do not work in vain and after successfully monetizing your Facebook and other social media platforms you will be stucked on receiving payment.

I have a solution for you.

I will open an active PayPal account that is verified for you and it can send and receive money globally with no limitations.

This offer is just 3k. ONLY

Pay into my UBA account
Account No: 2071646857
Account Name: Emmanuel Ibekwe
Send a message to me via WhatsApp once you are done. And you will receive response and the PayPal account will be created for you in less than 10 minutes.

A brief introduction of myself.

My name is Emmanuel Ibekwe from imo state, I am a tech guy who had been leveraging the internet space since year 2000, am a computer scientist and i trade forex most of the days in the week while my leisure hours goes to my online business ventures.
I can show you practically many ways to earn money online that requires less effort but a smart phone or PC and an internet connection will be required.

Join the free class here👇
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JtoRsh8fLgO7S2ND1w6WNM
As you are planning for a monetized Facebook and other social media platform to pay you. Then also plan to have a verified PayPal account.

That is why I am here to help as many as possible. Am not exaggerating. 
I am an expert in PayPal service and I will create an active PayPal that is verified for you. It can send and receive money globally. Yes I mean globally. Dont take my word.

This offer may not be found anywhere on the internet by tomorrow.
Send a DM to get yours
wa.me/+2348135410111

Get these Premium Contents for free when you join the class.

■ Blueprint on Starting your own Blog/Wordpress
■ Facebook Monetization Tutorials
■ Mini Importation Business Tutorials
■ Affiliate Business Setup
■ How to create a Verified PayPal Account
■ Start Earning Cryptocurrency for free
■ Buying and Selling Fx stocks
■ Learn Video Editing Skills on your mobile

Kindly share this post to your friends and family whom it be helpful to empower them ahead of the New Ai invasion

Join for free

Link to the class👇
https://chat.whatsapp.com/JtoRsh8fLgO7S2ND1w6WNM
Disqus Comments

Ads